News & Events
Things to Do
There is Currently No Exhibit
Small Talk, Big Ideas: Conversations with University Authors
Come to our second season of fascinating discussions with University of Nevada authors. Four great authors cover topics including digital media, the effects of climate change on Lake Tahoe, international terrorism, and western landscapes. All Small Talk discussions will take place in the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center. Room locations are listed below for each event. Free parking will be available on the top floor of Brian J. Whalen Parking Garage.
More News & Events
- Knowledge Center News
- Keep up-to-date on what is happening at the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center through our news blog.
- KC Facebook Page - Upcoming Events
- Connect with the Knowledge Center Facebook page for a schedule of upcoming events, as well as blurbs on other happenings at the library.
- Event Home Pages
- Get all the details on current library events about which we had so much to say, they warranted their own home page. Or browse the archive of special event home pages and find out what you missed.
- @unrkc on Twitter
- Follow the Knowledge Center on Twitter and get concise, timely updates about events, exhibits, job openings, and more.