Campus Express Services
Need a Journal article or book chapter from the Knowledge Center or DeLaMare Library? Use CAMPUS EXPRESS! In a hurry? Don’t Worry! With CAMPUS EXPRESS, we’ll get material to you in two business days. Just submit an ILLiad request, and we will scan it and send you the PDF.
To place requests, visit https://illiad.library.unr.edu
Campus Express Delivery Services
CAMPUS EXPRESS delivery services will deliver books from the Knowledge Center and DeLaMare Libraries to any faculty, graduate students, and staff with a campus mail stop.
Items will be delivered within two business days.
If the book is not available, we will submit this request through your ILLiad account as an interlibrary loan request and get it from another library.
Any questions regarding this service can be placed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by calling: (775) 682-5636. Office Hours: Mon-Fri. 8am-5pm.
- The Campus Express service is not intended to replace on-site photocopying of large numbers of documents.
- Campus Express will deliver items from the Knowledge Center or DeLaMare Library only.
- Document Delivery Services will process up to ten (10) requests per week per user.
- Items that are not available will be ordered via Interlibrary Loan.
- Users will be responsible for returning books to the supplying Library (Knowledge Center or DeLaMare) by their due dates. Do not return books to the Document Delivery Services office.
- Users should submit complete citations.
- Document Delivery Services will process requests within 24 hours during its office hours Monday through Friday.
- Document Delivery Services will do its best to fulfill users requests, but some requests may not be able to be filled due to their length or format.
- Document Delivery Services reserves the right to decline to fill a request due to the U.S. Copyright Laws.
- There is no charge for this service.
Items That Cannot Be Sent
- single issues of journals
- bound volumes of journals
- items from Reference, the Popular Collection, Special Collections, the Multimedia Center, or the Basque Library
- microfiche, microfilm, or microcard
Limitations on Photocopies
- only one chapter will be copied per book — request that the book be sent instead if more needed
- only one article will be copied per journal issue
- ERIC documents will not be copied
- government documents on microfiche will not be copied