Knowledge Center Lockers
About Knowledge Center Lockers
There are 44A and 44B lockers on the first floor of the Knowledge Center that are available for students to use for one semester. Please read the locker policy below and submit your signed request form to the Library Services desk between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 11:30 p.m.
- Locker distribution is on a first come, first served basis.
- Students who checked out a locker in the previous semester must wait a week at the beginning of the current semester before they may check out a locker for the current semester.
- Lockers have locks,do not put your own lock on any locker or it will be removed.
- There will be one locker request per student per semester. Locker use ends December 15, May 15 and August 15 each year, with no renewals for the following semester.
- You must empty and clean your locker by the end of the semester. Failing to do so will result in a fine. Please leave the lock, locked, on the locker.
- The Knowledge Center is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items resulting from locker use.
- Do not store perishable or prohibited items in the locker.
- The Knowledge Center reserves the right to inspect locker contents if deemed necessary.
- The Knowledge Center reserves the right to terminate your locker agreement at any time for any campus security violations and/or student misconduct.