Printing, Copying, Scanning and Faxing
From a Laptop Over the Knowledge Center Wireless Network
- You must configure your laptop to utilize Knowledge Center Printers.
From the Knowledge Center Computers
- Each floor within the Knowledge Center has black and white printers.
- Color printing is available in @One and on the second floor.
- Double sided printing is available on the north side of the second floor and on all @One printers.
- Print jobs are available to pick up from any of the printers on the floor from which you sent the job.
- To release a print job, swipe your Wolfcard at the card reader next to the machine from which you would like to print. The screen displays a list of pending jobs. Select your job, confirm the cost, and print.
- Funds are debited from your Wolfbucks account.
From the DeLaMare Computers
- One color and one black and white printer are available on the first floor.
- 07 cents per black & white print. 20 cents per color print. Prices doubled for double-sided printing.
Locations in the Knowledge Center
- First floor, south: book copier (b & w + color) (incl. scan to e-mail); east: Xerox Copier (b & w only)
- Second floor, north: book copier (b & w only); south: Xerox copier with document feeder (b & w only)
- Fourth floor, south: Xerox copier (b & w only)
- DeLaMare Library has 2 document feeder copiers with scan to email functionality.
- Savitt Medical Library has 1 book copier.
- 10 cents per black & white copy. 20 cents per color copy.
- Machines take Wolfbucks.
- Wolfbucks can be added to Wolfcards using the Card Management Center (CMC) available next to the Library Services desk and @One in the Knowledge Center, Savitt Medical Library, DeLaMare Library and the Joe Crowley Student Union.
- Customers unaffiliated with UNR can purchase a copy card at the library services desk. Copy cards have an initial purchase cost of $5: $1 for the card and $4 for copies. Additional funds can be added to the card after it is purchased. The initial purchase must be for $5 only.
From The Copiers
- Copiers on the first and second floor are equipped with the scan to e-mail function.
- Once logged in simply select e-mail and enter the correct e-mail address.
From The Computers
- There are scanners attacted to ten computers in the @One area.
Library Services in the Knowledge Center offers a fax service for library users. Charges for sending or receiving a fax are:
- Local and U.S. — $1 for up to 5 pages (including cover sheet); $.25 for each additional page.
- International — $2.00 for up to 5 pages (including cover sheet); $.50 for each additional page.
The fax number for Library Services is (775) 327-2181.
Contact Library Services for more information at (775) 682-5625.