Services Provided by the Knowledge Center
The UNR Libraries, and the Knowledge Center specifically, provide a number of services for students and staff alike, such as:
- meeting rooms for group study or classes (some of which may be reserved); and
- building tours of the Knowledge Center for individuals or non-UNR affiliated groups; or alternately, tours/library instruction for UNR classes
- copying, faxing, and printing services;
- semester-long rental of the lockers on the @One level; and
- course reserves for library materials that should be kept on short-term check-out status so that they are available to an entire class.