Unique Resources is a meta-category for discrete subsites within the UNR Libraries web.
- UNR Digital Conservancy
- Contains almost 70,000 items in 28 public and restricted digital collections, including one-of-a-kind historic photos, maps, and documents. Many of these items are also included in the newly-launched Digital Public Library of America. For example, we have over 1000 images of Lake Tahoe in one collection; in another, issues of La Baskonia published from 1893 to 1932; and in yet another, there are more than 2000 local historic photographs from the Special Collections photo collection.
- W.M. Keck Earth Sciences & Mining Research Information Center
- The W.M. Keck Earth Sciences and Mining Information Research Center hosts thousands of geo-referenced digital map files. The files are mostly maps of Nevada, but some cover the bordering fringe of California, northern Arizona and the Great Basin.
- Nevada Inventors Database
- Searchable access to patents issued to Nevada residents from the 1860s through 1938, as well as a list of patents issues from 1976 to present.
- Tahoe Research
- Learn about scholarly and creative activity conducted by University faculty on the topic of Lake Tahoe.