Integrating the Library into WebCampus
Enhance your WebCampus course by integrating library resources. You can link to library resources and assistance, obtain a tailored Research Guide for your class, or have a librarian answer research questions in your online class.
1. Add Library Resources to Your Course
- electronic and print course reserves
- articles in a database or journal
- research databases
- items in the library catalog
2. Add Library Assistance to Your Course
3. Embed a Librarian in Your Course
Librarians can become involved in your course in many ways. They can:
- create a tailored online research guide, or LibGuide, for your class. For examples see English 102 or Art 473.
- help create a research assignment tailored to the subject of your class.
- respond to research questions in your class by providing contact information, a chat box, or by answering questions in a research discussion form.
To understand more about how librarians can assist in your WebCampus course, watch this example from Nursing 735.