Teaching Resources and Help
The Libraries have a wide array of resources and services to assist you in your courses. Contact your Subject Specialist Librarian if you have any questions about what services are available to you.
New in Fall 2011: reserve requests can be placed online through our new system Ares
- Request course reserves - paper copies on file or electronic reserves
- Request an instruction session or orientation to the libraries for your class
- Request an appointment with a librarian
- Tutorials - information on using library information resources
- Course Guides - the Library can create a specialized page for your course. Contact your Subject Specialist to request a page.
- Core Writing resources from the Libraries
- Integrating the Library into WebCampus - instructions for creating links to online resources and library assistance, as well as embedding librarians in your courses